Monday, November 12, 2007

What's in a name?


Contrary to popular belief, we did not name Boston after the Red Sox (although we are fans and they did win the World Series while we were in the hospital with Boston). But we also did not name him Boston to spite my family who are huge Yankees fans (even though Jer likes to tease them and tell them so!) We just really liked it as a name and have been planning on naming our second boy Boston since Ethan was about 9 months old.
Boston's middle name is Craig, which is after my Dad (shown in the picture with a mask on.) I can still remember the look on his face that day at the hospital when I introduced my Dad to him as Boston Craig. He had the cutest little glimmer in his eye. We only hope that Boston doesn't turn out to be a little stinker like my Dad was when he was younger....he'll be a handful!

3 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Jen, your boys are SO CUTE! Looks like Anabelle has a future husband, and we like the Red Socks too... so it's a perfect match! I hope Boston like older women!!! But only by a couple of months!!! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, you made my day :) Those SLCC years were awesome!!! Love ya chica!

val said...

Horray you guys have a blog! I've been wondering about your cute family. Your boys are adorable. Good work you two. Keep in touch.

Jess said...

Jen!!
It's been so long!! What cute little guys you have...glad you are a blogger. I'll be checking on you often. Check us out...kevandjess.blogspot.com