
It's official! Softball starts on Monday and I am stoked! We had a few changes occur this year that I have to admit, I am a little disappointed about. A couple years ago we put together a team primarily made up of Sorensen's and we called ourselves Ro's Rangers after our muse (the mother of most of the boys on the team and my mother-in-law, RoAnne). We were really good and last year we took first place. But this year we had a couple of girls with lame excuses for why they couldn't play....you know, like being pregnant and stuff...so we weren't able to find enough girls. Much to my dismay, Ro's Rangers has been converted to a men's only team....let's hope only for this season though. I'm still the manager, but that's basically because none of the boys wanted to have to deal with filling out paperwork and lineups and what not. Thankfully I still have my other coed team that I have played on for a few years now, the Powerdawgs. It's a really fun team and they really get into it. They even have their own website where they post our stats and have pictures of each of the players and everything! I put the link to their website on my "linky dinks", check it out. Anyway, I just wanted to formerly tell everyone that I may be out of shape from having a baby a few months ago, but my mere excitement to play is going to more than make up for my lack of skill this season. I can't wait for Monday!!!





RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
SWEEEEEET! I love that you still play and are so involved! You are my hero!
I LOVE that softball saying! that is cute!! And we just started playing on Wed nights! This year my hubby is playing so I am excited. We are 1 - 0 so far! Let's see how long this will last. haha
You are awesome! I love that you love it! Mens only... lame! I have a feeling they won't be taking first without you :)
Post a Comment