
Alright, FINE! I admit it, okay?! I confess that I too have jumped on "The Office" bandwagon! We hadn't ever seen an actual episode when it aired on television, but everyone around us raved about it and we finally borrowed our sister-in-laws DVD's of the first three seasons. (Thanks a lot, Mara!) Every night for the past 3 or 4 nights we have stayed up until at least 1:00 in the morning watching those blasted shows!!! I am dead dog tired and it is all because I HAVE to know whether Jim and Pam really are going to get together or not!!! It is torturous actually staying up that late for me....usually I'm out like a light around 10:00, but I have to admit that it's still worth it. I get quality laughing time with my hubby and we are truly entertained. What can be better than that?!? So, in the end...I guess I should be proud to be an avid fan of "The Office". Keep doin' your thing, Dwight...you rock!





RSS Feed (xml)
5 comments:
Welcome to the club. Hurry & catch up - big season finale on Thursday!
LOVE the Office! I'm still waiting to see the episode where Jim will marry Pam. I can dream right?
It took awhile for us to join The Office bandwagon too...but we're so glad we did. And what did I get for Mother's Day?...season three! Horray. Gotta love it.
Welcome to the DARK SIDE!!! :)
We LOVE the office! I'm secretly in love with Michael... don't tell!
Post a Comment