Friday, August 8, 2008

We Are The Champions!!

Who says that coaching doesn't win any games?? Okay, I had very little to do with it. But our men's softball team (the one that I was so irritated about because it used to be a co-ed team....read previous posts for an update) took first place last night!! It was so much fun. The season actually ended last week but we were tied for first so they had a play-off game last night. The other team was Carson Elevator and they had some very manly men on their team. But they still didn't stand a chance against our smaller and much more agile fellas! They played awesome and when it was all over they somehow tricked me into giving my expensive camera to someone else to take a picture of me with the trophy at which point they conned my BIL Aaron into pouring a huge mug of water on me. That's alright though...I can take it. If you want to see who was on our team go to the Ro's Rangers link on "our peeps" list and take a look.


My cute MIL got these donuts and wrote "Go Ro's" on them for our championship game. So fun!


I'm wet.


We are the best!


The Sorensen boys made up half the team. They're awesome!

5 comments:

Beck said...

Congrats!

TC Jolley said...

Woo-Woo! Go Ro's!

Anderson Family said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!
How are you doing?
What a beautiful family you have!
It is fun to find your blog!

Nicolette

Jody said...

Hi Jen and Jeremy! I am so glad to see that things are going well for you! Through a string of blogs, I happened upon yours and I am so glad that I did. Your boys are absolutely adorable!!
~Jody Sailor