I'm not sure what it is about my three year old and his obsession with having one of his toys watch him do whatever it is that he's doing at the time, but I turned around to give him his dinner to find that he had set up his entire collection of pirates right by his plate. I asked if they could be put on the counter to watch him, but he insisted that they needed to be that close to him because they were so small that they didn't have very good eye sight. (it was pretty good reasoning...I have to give him credit for that!) Mind you, it's all different toys...whatever he is into at the time...and it is all different places where they watch him. One place that I try to fore-go but he still talks me into it is in the bathroom. Why does he want his toys to watch him go potty?!? Depending on the day it might be his Ninja Turtles or his monster trucks, but the request is the same...."Can they watch me, Mommy?"
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Can They Watch Me??
I'm not sure what it is about my three year old and his obsession with having one of his toys watch him do whatever it is that he's doing at the time, but I turned around to give him his dinner to find that he had set up his entire collection of pirates right by his plate. I asked if they could be put on the counter to watch him, but he insisted that they needed to be that close to him because they were so small that they didn't have very good eye sight. (it was pretty good reasoning...I have to give him credit for that!) Mind you, it's all different toys...whatever he is into at the time...and it is all different places where they watch him. One place that I try to fore-go but he still talks me into it is in the bathroom. Why does he want his toys to watch him go potty?!? Depending on the day it might be his Ninja Turtles or his monster trucks, but the request is the same...."Can they watch me, Mommy?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
I love him! I think this shows he is very intelligent with a great imagination. He will make fine husband for Ellie.
Post a Comment