Friday, April 25, 2008
Zoo-rific
Last week we ventured to the zoo with Grammy, Kylee, Mara, Aniston, and Andrea. It was seriously the perfect day to go...not too hot, not too cold, there was a light breeze...ahh, simply perfect weather. The animals were pretty active, too! I think I would have to say that it was the best trip to the zoo that I've ever experienced. Ethan has the same mentality that I had when I was little though....nothin' is getting me out of that stroller! We would pull up in front of an animals cage and I would say,"Ethan, do you want to get up and see the animals up close?" He would say almost every time, "No, I'm good right here, Mommy." Alright, Mister. Whatever you say.
I guess he just needed to be motivated in the right way because when we got to the playground, he didn't notice the stroller anymore. **wink wink**

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
glad you found us! Ryan was a pround man that I won first try at ticket to ride. It's just a good thing I didn't kick his trash!
Post a Comment