Monday, June 2, 2008
How Lame Am I?
I'm not too sure I should be admitting this....I knew this was coming, but I thought it wouldn't happen for a few more years. Today when I went to drop Ethan off at pre-school I became aware that next Wednesday is his last day of school. I felt myself starting to well up with tears. HOW LAME IS THAT?!?! My oldest child has only completed his first year of school and I'm already being a blubbering baby about it! I had no idea I was going to be like this! I haven't ever really thought of myself as a sentimental person, but apparently I am. He's a little stud, though. His cute teacher was taking a picture of the whole class together before they all left today and he was holding the little girls' hands. (I think we're in for it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
Weel he does have "cool moves"!
Post a Comment