I thought it was LONG overdue to have some family pictures done. So I asked our good friend Kristen Bowler if she would take them for us. So we headed up Butterfield Canyon to take advantage of the Fall leaves and the nice weather that is said to be leaving tomorrow. I think she did a great job and she had them edited and burned on a CD and back to me the same day!! What service! Thanks Kristen! Here are some of my favorites.
Where did you get those taken... those are beautiful pics! We are having ours done at the parkway I hope they turn out with nothing but fall!! You guys are an adorable family! Cute cute!!
these pictures are so darling. I can't believe that Boston is almost a year old! Man, time flies. We miss you guys and are glad that everything is going so great for you!
Hey Jen, We missed you at our last game! Your picts are great! We always try to get photos in the fall and this year we DID NOT! I am so bummed! You have a darling family. And, from an earlier post, what a fun weekend "camping". My favorite part is when you said how much you loved your man...it is nice to hear women say such nice things about their husbands! Also, I would have been sad if you didn't take your baby on the four wheeler...get them started early, I say! Brendy
Beautiful pictures! Your family is just absolutely adorable! Sorry I haven't called to go to lunch...Give me a call when you have a chance so that we can plan to play!
8 comments:
These are great! I guess I need to make a trip up the canyon while the leaves look so amazing!
Really nice photos and it sounds like fantastic service!
Thanks again for your help on Saturday. We really appreciate it!
Wow!! Those pics are beautiful. You picked the perfect time to capture all those colors. And your boys are getting SO big!! :)
Where did you get those taken... those are beautiful pics! We are having ours done at the parkway I hope they turn out with nothing but fall!! You guys are an adorable family! Cute cute!!
ok so if I actually read what you posted with those pictures I wouldn't have had to ask where you got them done!!! still awesome pictures!!
these pictures are so darling. I can't believe that Boston is almost a year old! Man, time flies. We miss you guys and are glad that everything is going so great for you!
Hey Jen,
We missed you at our last game! Your picts are great! We always try to get photos in the fall and this year we DID NOT! I am so bummed! You have a darling family. And, from an earlier post, what a fun weekend "camping". My favorite part is when you said how much you loved your man...it is nice to hear women say such nice things about their husbands! Also, I would have been sad if you didn't take your baby on the four wheeler...get them started early, I say! Brendy
Beautiful pictures! Your family is just absolutely adorable! Sorry I haven't called to go to lunch...Give me a call when you have a chance so that we can plan to play!
Post a Comment