Thursday, October 2, 2008

Over-Nighter

Kristen and I were widows this week while our men went to Mount Pleasant to work on Randy's property. They were there doing manly things like building corrals, branding and castrating calves...you know, the usual day to day things. Kristen and I decided that we missed them and we were going to road trip it down to Mount Pleasant and visit them. It was a lot of fun! We rode four wheelers, saw deer, had a fire, roasted hot dogs, roasted mallows. And then the best part...we retired to our tents (aka the local Mount Pleasant motel). There is no better way to "camp"!! The ladies came home the next morning and left the men to work some more. It definitely broke the long week without them up so we could tolerate it easier!!

Boston gripping for dear life on the four wheeler ride. (that's right, I took my 11 month old on a four wheeler and he loved it...don't judge me!)

I just thought this was a sweet picture I took of Shayn, Kristen, and Alpine on their four wheeler---riding into the sunset!

Around the campfire.

Sweet, Daddy! I love my man!

No comments: